We are a serious forum, so we place great value on articles that are written with time and care/love. According to these well kept handlings, we raise from any other car forums and represent, as our cars, a special class.

the New Balance Fresh Foam 980

#1 by tgfreio1170 , Tue May 17, 2016 11:42 pm

Update 10/6/2010: Decided to go Nike Free Vente France with the Kinvara at the Smuttynose Rockfest Marathon (full Smuttynose race report here) and qualified for Boston in 3:15:21 – that’s a 9 minute PR. Shoes felt great the whole way, no blisters or hotspots, and recovery has been going really well. Awesome marathon shoe.Update 10/14/2010: A couple of friends and I put up a detailed review of the Saucony Kinvara as a marathon shoe on the dailymile blog.

The main differences from my pair seem to be the smaller Altra logo, and the addition of an overlay around the back of the heel. The sole appears to be identical to the shoe I have, so the Nike Air Max 1 Pas Cher difference is apparently mostly cosmetic.I’ve now run in the One2 three times for a total of 21 miles – a 5 miler, a 6 miler and a 10 miler, all on asphalt. The 10 mile run was my longest since last summer, so a good test for me. Based on these runs, I’d say this is probably the first Altra shoe I’ve worn that I’d be comfortable wearing for a marathon. Very impressed.

The Zante is the third addition to the Fresh Foam collection (the FF Trail was released earlier this year). The Zante isn’t actually going to be available widely until next year (now available at Running Warehouse), but they released a special edition version of the shoe for the NYC Marathon. I purchased a pair and have put enough miles on them now to share some thoughts.

If you have a narrowish foot and like a firm and responsive shoe, the New Balance Fresh Foam 980 is definitely worth a try.The New Balance Fresh Foam 980 is available for purchase (MSRP $110) at your local running store, or on-line at Running Warehouse, Zappos, and Amazon.com. Outside of the US they are available at Sport Chek (Canada) and Wiggle.co.uk (UK and Europe). Disclosure: Runblogger.com receives a small commission from purchases mad Nike Air Max 90 France Vente e via these retailers – your support is very much appreciated!

tgfreio1170  
tgfreio1170
Date registered 05.17.2016

Read my full review of the New Balance
you step onto

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor