We are a serious forum, so we place great value on articles that are written with time and care/love. According to these well kept handlings, we raise from any other car forums and represent, as our cars, a special class.

Washington is 74-70 entering Wednesday

#1 by Car123 , Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:43 pm

Johan Santana Has No Regrets Over Costly No Hitter - RealGM Wiretap
Johan Santana tossed the first and only no-hitter in New York Mets history on June 1 Puma Fenty Bow Bandana Slide Pink , 2012, but the outing came at a cost.

Santana threw 134 pitches that night and the left-hander hasn't pitched in the Major Leagues since that season. He's had multiple procedures as he attempts to make a comeback.

"You can't say it was the right decision or the wrong decision," Santana says of his pitch count. "Because you don't know. No doctor ever told me, 'Oh, if you didn't throw so many pitches in this game or that game, your shoulder would not have been hurt again.' Maybe if I would have gotten knocked out in the fourth inning, everything would have been different Puma Fenty Bow Bandana Slide Black , or nothing would have been different."

While the root of the problem is tough to pinpoint, Santana struggled in his next start after the no-hitter. He was battered by the New York Yankees, giving up four home runs in five innings. After that came another five-inning start in which he surrendered four runs and labored through 96 pitches. Santana then had a stretch of several decent outings, but only got past the sixth inning once the rest of the season.

"It's easy to criticize things after they happened," Santana says. "You don't have a crystal ball to say what's going to happen. I told Terry [Collins] I felt fine, and I did. Even if an army had come to get me, I wouldn't have come out of the game. I love this game too much."

Nationals Acquire Doug Fister From Tigers For Three Players - RealGM Wiretap

The Washington Nationals have acquired Doug Fister from the Detroit Tigers in exchange for Steve Lombardozzi Cheap UA Fat Tire Sandals , Ian Krol and Robbie Ray.

Fister went 14-9 with a 3.67 ERA in 33 games last season for the Tigers.

Fister also fared well in the postseason.

The Tigers will move Drew Smyly into Fister's place in the rotation, who will replace Dan Haren.

The Tigers will save approximately $6 million by trading Fister.

More Bad Blood Between As Royals - RealGM Wiretap

The Royals overcame five ejections to beat the A's 4-2 Sunday behind Kendrys Morales' tie-breaking, two-run double in a three-run eighth inning.

Royals manager Ned Yost and pitching coach Dave Eiland were ejected in the first inning after Lorenzo Cain was hit by a Scott Kazmir pitch and both teams were issued a warning by plate umpire Greg Gibson. After the warning was issued Sunday, Yost came out to argue and was immediately ejected by Gibson.

In the eighth inning, Royals reliever Kelvin Herrera was tossed after throwing behind Brett Lawrie. Bench coach Don Wakamatsu, who was acting as manager after Yost's ejection, also ejected during the argument along with injured Royals shortstop Alcides Escobar.

Astros Prospect Singleton Suspended 50 Games - RealGM Wiretap

Jonathan Singleton Cheap Nike Air Solarsoft Zigzag , a rising star in the Astros organization and the team's first baseman of the future, has been suspended for the first 50 games of the 2013 season for his second violation of minor league baseball's drug policy.

Singleton issued an apology through his agents, Adam Karon and Matt Sosnick of Sosnick Cobbe Sports.

"I was informed today that I have tested positive for marijuana," Singleton said in the statement. "As a result, I am being suspended for the first 50 games of the 2013 season. I accept the penalty and take full responsibility for my actions. I apologize to my parents, the Houston Astros and [general manager] Jeff Luhnow.

"The Astros have been nothing but supportive of me and good to me in my short time with the organization. My hope is to use this as a learning experience and spend the rest of my career proving to myself and the baseball community that this was a lapse in judgment, and is not in any way indicative of my character or my dedication to baseball or to my team."

Bryce Harper Issues Support For Matt Williams - RealGM Wiretap

Bryce Harper has issued support for Matt Williams amid rumblings that he could lose his job as manager of the Washington Nationals.

"He does everything he can to help me Cheap New Balance Slippers ," Harper said after a victory on Tuesday night. "He's unbelievable with the mind game, talking about hitting."

The Nationals have underachieved this season, leading to speculation that Williams could be fired.

"I love him as a manager. If I didn't, everybody would know it," Harper said. "He wants us to be perfect, and I love that."

Washington is 74-70 entering Wednesday. They sit 8 12 games back in the National League East and nine games out of the final NL wild-card spot.

"Just being able to have the fire, the intensity that he has and the way he approaches every single day Cheap Adidas Adilette Slides ," Harper said. "He wants us to be perfect, and I love that [in] a manager. I played for a guy like that in high school, and my dad's exactly like that also. So being able to come in every single day and have that approach to win ballgames and playing for a guy like that is fun."

Car123  
Car123
Date registered 11.06.2016

, why would you do this
Stainless steel tube manufacturer price space

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor