We are a serious forum, so we place great value on articles that are written with time and care/love. According to these well kept handlings, we raise from any other car forums and represent, as our cars, a special class.

Nike commercials that say otherwise

#1 by sooo , Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:46 pm

Tinker Hatfield and Nike introduced Nike Air Max 90 Donne Nero the Air Max lineage with the Air Max 1 in 1987. Three years later in 1990, the silhouette’s first major successor was introduced in the form of the Air Max 90.

Twenty-seven years later, the shoe’s inaugural Infrared color scheme is still a big signifier in the Air Max range, which has grown extensively and accumulated subcultural relevance around the world. For Air Max Day 2017, Nike elevates the Air Max 90 with its revolutionary Flyknit tech, creating the Nike Air Max 1 Donna Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 Flyknit.

Like many soul-searching 1990s adolescents, I was obsessed with Nike Nike Cortez Womens Air technology. I’d pore over the latest innovations, from visible forefoot air to tuned air to other types of air. I’d even buy used sneakers at the flea market and tear them apart to inspect the air. As my Adidas NMD Dame young brain developed and my understanding of biomechanics advanced, however, I came to a realization: Nike Air is bullshit.

I’m not trying to say that Nike Air is useless. The gas-filled sacks of cushioning revolutionized the sneaker world when it was introduced over 30 years ago. As a fashion statement alone, the introduction of Air Max helped to create a cottage industry of sneakerheads and collectors with closets full of unworn shoes. However, there’s very little real science—despite Nike commercials that say otherwise—supporting the idea that filling running shoes with pressurized air makes you a better athlete. Recent research actually suggests the opposite.

But even Nike Nike Air Pegasus 83 Mujer itself now considers itself a marketing company. And its Adidas Superstar Dames greatest act? Convincing anyone that Nike Air technology was more than a demonstration of Beaverton’s Adidas ZX Flux Donna historically profitable and often deceptive brand-building prowess.

In addition to a knitted upper, the shoe has also been subtly redesigned to be even lighter. A cored-out midsole lacks much of the bulk of its predecessor, making this featherweight sneaker even more comfortable on-foot.

sooo  
sooo
Date registered 12.01.2015

RE: Nike commercials that say otherwise

#2 by amika , Wed May 16, 2018 9:48 pm

amika  
amika
Date registered 02.25.2018

moving companies south africa
easy to operate automatic peanut peeling machine for sale

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor