We are a serious forum, so we place great value on articles that are written with time and care/love. According to these well kept handlings, we raise from any other car forums and represent, as our cars, a special class.

Turns out Tyron Smith is more important to Cowboys' success than Ezekiel Elliott

#1 by Bellaaaa , Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:47 pm

Ezekiel Elliott was arguably the Cowboys' best player a season ago when as a rookie he rushed for 1,631 yards and 15 touchdowns and averaged 5.1 yards per carry. The team went 13-3 in the regular season and cruised to a first-round playoff bye before losing to the Packers in the divisional round.womens E.J. Gaines Jersey,

But there was no mistaking Elliott's impact. The offense ranked third overall, according to Football Outsiders,womens Marcell Dareus Jersey and the running game was the second in the league with Elliott as the NFL's best running back -- ahead of LeSean McCoy and Le'Veon Bell.

Even through the first eight games this season, he was still Football Outsiders' top-rated back in terms of total value. That will change now that he is serving a six-game suspension,womens Kyle Williams Jersey when Elliott averaged just 4.1 yards per carry,<womens Micah Hyde Jersey>, which started before Sunday's game against the Falcons.[url=http://www.billscheapstore.com/micah-hyde-jersey-cheap']Authentic Micah Hyde Jersey[/url],

The expectation might be that the running game would fall apart without Elliott but that didn't happen in Atlanta; Alfred Morris rushed 11 times for 53 yards (4.8 YPC),Authentic Stephen Hauschka Jersey Rod Smith added 14 yards on three carries (4.7 YPC) and quarterback Dak Prescott ran six times for 42 yards (7.2 YPC).

Turns out, the Cowboys can survive without Elliott. What they cannot overcome is the loss of one of the league's best offensive linemen: left tackle Tyron Smith.Authentic Kyle Williams Jersey,

Smith missed Sunday's game with a groin injury he first suffered in Week 9 against the Chiefs. His absence couldn't have been more apparent if,sacrificial lamb Chaz Green,womens Jordan Matthews Jersey instead of trotting out his replacement, the Cowboys went with a life-sized milk carton with Smith's face plastered on the side positioned on the left side of the line.

Because neither Green nor the milk carton could block Falcons defensive end Adrian Clayborn,<[url='http://www.billscheapstore.com/jordan-mills-jersey-cheap]womens Jordan Mills Jersey[/url] he never had more than 5.5 sacks in a season. On Sunday against Green (and, who had a career year over the course of a 60-minute football game. This isn't hyperbole; as a rookie with the Buccaneers in 2011, Clayborn registered 7.5 sacks. In the five seasons since, briefly, Byron Bell) Clayborn racked up six sacks. Six!

"We're not going to leave somebody out to dry, for the most part," Prescott told reporters after the game. "We're not going to point fingers and say it's Chaz.Authentic E.J. Gaines JerseyIt's whatever it is. We'll go back and look. I probably could have gotten the ball out faster sometimes. We'll go back and look at it and get better from it."

Green, to his credit, took responsibility for what had to be the low point of his career.Authentic Marcell Dareus Jersey

"I mean,< it's unfortunate,womens Stephen Hauschka Jersey,Green said. "You have some good days. You have some bad days. This obviously wasn't my best day. I take this on my shoulders and look at myself in the mirror. Just need to fix the things I need to fix. I'm going to get it fixed."

Meanwhile, if you're wondering how Clayborn kept getting to Prescott,womens Jordan Poyer Jersey, you're not alone. Clayborn sounded just as confused as the rest of us.

"I only have one move and it worked, via the Atlanta Journal Constitution,Authentic Jordan Matthews Jersey," he said,Authentic Jordan Mills Jersey, which can't do much for Green's confidence.

If you're looking for a silver lining, but according to Pro Football Focus, how's this: Yes, Green was the worst player on the field on Sunday,Authentic Leonard Johnson Jersey, he was average as a run blocker. It's not much, but it's something.,Authentic Jordan Poyer Jersey

So to reiterate one final time: The Cowboys' playoff hopes hang in the balance,womens Leonard Johnson Jersey, not because Elliott could be out until Week 17 but because Prescott's health could become a real concern with this makeshift offensive line that is without its best player.

Bellaaaa  
Bellaaaa
Date registered 10.31.2017

Asics Gel Lyte 3 Tiger makes a surprise
Nike Air Force 1 Ultra Flyknit Mid

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor