We are a serious forum, so we place great value on articles that are written with time and care/love. According to these well kept handlings, we raise from any other car forums and represent, as our cars, a special class.

The Seahawks gave Duane Brown a fresh start

#1 by Bellaaaa , Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:08 pm

you can find the elder statesman of the Seahawks’ offensive line sitting quietly in his locker,Most afternoons before practice,Authentic Marcedes Lewis Jersey studying game film on his iPad before it’s time to get on the field.

In the month since he arrived in Seattle via a trade with Houston,Authentic Jalen Ramsey Jerseyleft tackle Duane Brown has taken it upon himself to learn as much as he can about his new team.Authentic Barry Church Jersey,

he’s still new to Seattle – both the city and the franchise. Yet in some ways Seattle already feel like home,womens A.J. Bouye JerseyIn many respects, Brown says.

305-pounder has started every game for the Seahawks since he joined the team,womens Malik Jackson JerseyThe 6-foot-4, and his veteran presence has brought stability to the offensive line.

” Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said Monday as the Seahawks try to regroup after an emotional loss at Jacksonville and prepare for a potential season-defining game against their NFC West rival,Authentic Abry Jones Jersey, the Los Angeles Rams,“Duane is playing great football. He is really unbelievably solid for us on Sunday at CenturyLink Field.

But Brown also has meshed with his new team off the field. After spending the first decade of his career in Houston, Brown says the Seahawks are a better fit for him in terms of his personality and politics.,womens Brad Nortman Jersey,

Case in point: Brown has joined teammate Michael Bennett and most of the defensive linemen on the bench during their season-long pregame protest during the national anthem, to support the rights of oppressed people.

“A lot of the guys have the same beliefs and ideals that I have,” Brown said. “And it’s an organization that supports that. They support you speaking up for the things that you believe in. It’s been great so far. … It makes it a lot more comfortable in the building and in your interactions with people on the day to day for sure.” womens Patrick Omameh Jersey

Brown criticized Texans owner Bob McNair after McNair commented in October that NFL owners couldn’t have “the inmates running the prison.” McNair made the comment at an NFL owners meeting that was called to discuss NFL players’ protests during the national anthem,Before his trade to Seattle, and he later apologized.Authentic A.J. Bouye Jersey,'

Brown was outspoken about how upset the Texans players were with McNair, “I think it was ignorant. I think it was embarrassing. It angered many players, including myself. We put our bodies and minds on the line every time we step on that field, telling ESPN at the time,womens Marcedes Lewis Jersey, and to use an analogy of inmates in prison,womens Jalen Ramsey Jersey, that’s disrespectful.”

Less than a week after Brown publicly denounced McNair’s comment,womens Barry Church Jersey,' he was traded to Seattle.

So far, who gave up a 2018 third-round draft pick and a 2019 second-round pick.Brown,,32,Authentic Brad Nortman Jersey, is on a one-year contract with the Seahawks, the trade looks like a win-win situation for Brown and the Seahawks, but “I would love to finish my career here,” he said.

” Brown said. “I’ve had a lot of respect for the organization for a long time. … There’s a lot of success here,“It’s been an easy transition for me, a great mentality. There’s a brotherhood here. Everyone governs themselves and holds each other accountable.womens Abry Jones Jersey

“There’s a lot of great leadership in this locker room, and just a tremendous amount of resiliency in the way they play. I’m honored to be part of it.”Authentic Patrick Omameh Jersey

who missed the first seven games because of a contract holdout. Brown returned to the Texans’ lineup that week of Houston’s game against the Seahawks, played in Seattle that Sunday and flew back to Houston with the team,This season has been eventful for Brown, only to return to Seattle the following Tuesday after the Texans told him he’d been traded to the Seahawks.Authentic Malik Jackson Jersey,'

Bellaaaa  
Bellaaaa
Date registered 10.31.2017

Stay on trend and save!
Pandora thought of a good deal of innovative design for you personally

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor