We are a serious forum, so we place great value on articles that are written with time and care/love. According to these well kept handlings, we raise from any other car forums and represent, as our cars, a special class.

What are the ways that you use to quit smoking

#1 by cigshotsale , Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:27 pm

Katina R saysWhen I smoked . many moons ago . I decided to pick a date and stop at that time. The date picked was a new year's eve. I smoked a cigarette one hour after midnight and never smoked another since. My mindset at that time was I would never beat myself up if I 'stumbled' in my attempt to quit. I kept a pack of cigarettes in my purse "just in case". I thought if I should break down and smoke it would be okay, I would just start over again not smoking. Well, long story short I never smoked another cigarette and it has been over thirty years. It was the cold turkey method for me and I was successful. But some people need a little help. It's not that they are not strong willed but something just seems to be in the way. One of the reasons my clients [I am a hypnotherapist] were very successful in quitting when they came to see me is I understood where they were coming from and also spoke with them about whether or not they really wanted to quit. Explaining to them they had to really be invested in what they wanted. Probably about ninety percent of my clients were successful in their effort to quit. It was their success and not mine. I just helped them along the path.

most people start smoking at an early age. it usually occurs at social gatherings so psychologically smokers are trained to associate smoking with fun and social activity. similarly, a person who is trying to quit will find it difficult to stop due to their friendship circle- other smokers.

methods to quit smoking include:

- cold turkey

- hypnosis

- nicotine gum which is not to be chewed but placed against the gums

- nicotine patches

- antidepressants

- a newish drug called varenicline is also available with good results to those who are committed

Springboard saysI smoked for 13 years, and was a very heavy smoker. Well over a pack a day Cheap Cigarettes For Sale Online, and probably better than two. I never kept track. What did it for me was simply wanting to do it. I think that's they key to really succeeding at quitting. You have to want to. You wake up one day and decide, "I'm done."

Granted, a lot went into it. I was 13 when I started, and at 26 when I finally quit, part of it was because I didn't really feel all that good. Again, I was a very heavy smoker. I started when my lungs were probably still developing; but when the time came I wanted it.

That said, I've been a non-smoker now for going on 11 years and I will tell you that the urges never quite go away. They're not every day. They're not as strong. But there is that occassional moment when you want a cigarette. I even screwed up once about a year and a half after I quit, was sitting watching a movie Buy Discount Cigarettes, saw the actor on it light up, it looked good, I said "That looks good. I can just have one."

I actually got up and went to the store, bought a pack, and it took me 6 months to quit the second time.

Long and short is that no method will ever work; not hynosis, not medication, not the patch or gum, unless you want it to Newport Cigarettes For Sale. So that's the key I'm trying to stress here. If you want to quit, you will.

yoshi97 saysI know how difficult it is to quit. I smoked regular cigarettes for 25 years and then moved onto the electronic version, which I believe to be healthier Cigarettes Online Store, but still not the same as quitting completely.

For anyone finding it impossible to quit using traditional methods, they might want to look at a hub I wrote discussing a new substitute that is a healthier alternative.

Again, it is far better just to quit, but some of us can't seem to find the willpower to walk away completely - that's why I wrote this hub - in hopes that it might at least offer some extension of life to these individuals Newports Cigarettes Price. Here's the link:

BrianLeanza saysThe only thing that ever worked for me was counter-brainwashing: being addicted to cigarettes is - in my belief - only marginally related to a physical addiction, but a state of mind. Even before people start smoking there are a thousand instances where they are 'told' that smoking is a precious thing, once they start smoking they brainwash themselves, making it their belief they cannot live without cigarettes.
related article :
Best Tobacco To Roll Cigarettes

Buy Cigarettes Online From Europe

Strongest Cigarettes List

Newport Nicotine

Herbal Clove Cigarettes

cigshotsale  
cigshotsale
Date registered 11.21.2017

What did you use to replace cigarettes
What are the benefits of smoking cigarettes

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor