We are a serious forum, so we place great value on articles that are written with time and care/love. According to these well kept handlings, we raise from any other car forums and represent, as our cars, a special class.

Why SBCglobal mail account showing error?

#1 by shirleyscott , Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:39 am

Hello
Over a past fey days my SBCglobal Email account was showing the error. When ever i try to check my mail i was unable to open that. The Pointer of the mouse keep on rotating. But, Non of the Results was shown. Same case happens on my desktop and mobile. Please help me out from this problem. I have to check my mail daily. There are so many mails pending from past few days. I have to reply them as early as i can.
Thank You

shirleyscott  
shirleyscott
Date registered 06.05.2018

RE: Why SBCglobal mail account showing error?

#2 by nataliasimmons , Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:12 pm

Welcome to the Community Forums! Not having email work properly is not wanted. I use my account daily and understand the need to fix this. I will gladly assist in fixing it today!

Please go to the www sbcglobal net . This page has lots of information when you click the plus symbol to the right of Learn how to fix problems sending or receiving email.

I also recommend our great sbcglobal net email settings. Click Internet > Email setup and repair, and follow the step until the issue is resolved.

sbcglobal email server settings
I’m glad I could provide these options! Thank you and have a wonderful rest of your evening.

nataliasimmons  
nataliasimmons
Date registered 03.26.2018

#3 by sarasmithca , Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:07 pm

Hello

hen you are using the POP3 settings; you can take reference from here.

POP3 Settings
Inbound server – att.net
Port – 995
SMTP server –att.net
Port – 465
SSL required – Yes
User name – CustomerID@sbcglobal.net

Thanks

SBCglobal Email Login | SBC Yahoo Login | SBCglobal Net Email Login

sarasmithca  
sarasmithca
Date registered 03.26.2018

#4 by edvinsmith , Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:15 pm

Hello
Your suggestions on there Question related to SBCglobal Email Password Reset are very helpful to me also.
Thank You.
SBCglobal Net Login | SBCglobal Mail | SBCglobal Net Mail

edvinsmith  
edvinsmith
Date registered 06.08.2018

#5 by shirleyscott , Yesterday 8:18 pm

Hello

Your suggestions on this Question related to At&T Net Email Login are very helpful to me.

Thank You.
Att.Net Email Login | Att Net Email Login | SBC global

shirleyscott  
shirleyscott
Date registered 06.05.2018

packing and storage services

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor